Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just..Speechless!

I just dunno why..feeling so frustrated with things around me especially people!

Hmm..sometimes, I angry or emo it's because I care about those things!
I kept myself in silence doesn't mean that I'm wrong or I dun care things that happened around me! I just dun wanna argue about all that craps!

Yeah..maybe my EQ not really good as all my frens know but u won't know and also can't see when I'm being patient ; act as if I duno anything..

I duno what should I say sometimes..I just want to live in peace and happy with the people around me, but..can u? or can I?

Well~! I got so frustrated to explain, explain AND explain myself again!

Sometimes, I just feel like why'd human behave like this..!
U can analyze the happenings and the people, but doesn't mean that u can take the analysis as the truths..

Don't simply judge a person when u THINK that you're right!
Find out whether that person is right or wrong before u talk about about him/her.

Another thing, I really dunno where I got all my disappointment from....
Is it from the people that I've been having faith on? Or just myself expecting too much?
Sometimes, it's really heartbroken to know someone that u think he/she is not treating u as what u think along the way..

It's really the first time I felt heartbroken..

Haihz..really sei yeh! >.<

1 comment:

gorilla said...

hey... what wrong...? u seem not very hapi leh....