Thursday, February 5, 2009

H 10

Looking back to the past 2 years..all the memories which happened in the college..suddenly..i feel kinda sad and happy at the same time.

Well..I'm really really glad to have them in my life..My jimui and brothers..
I'm so grateful that we are in the same class for one and a half year..

Looking at the pictures that we took together..

Thinking of all the happiness, sadness, angriness, or even disappointment that we have went through..at this moment, I'm smilling with tears in my eyes..

There's no way i can describe this...

F-R-I-E-N-D-S

H10..

I'll never forget about H10..

I'll never forget what we've went through together, things and problems that we have shared together, helping each other and so many things that I need to say...Hmm..there's something that I need to say to all of u here. :)

Pui San
Hmm..I remember the first I met u in the class, you were with ur spec and poney tail..haha..hmm..and..look very young but now, u look more mature and a bit stylish..haha..well~ I can see the changes on you and myself too..and you're the first one that I know in H10 le..haha..then mei wen and mei yuan, vriesia and after that is jc if I'm not mistaken..haha..hmm..well..just wana tell you that you must jia you and wish you all the best..haha..especially alwin, he's a good guy..appreciate him k.. :)

Jeccy
You are always the most optimistic one..no matter what happened on you also won't emo in front of us one..hmm..really "Geng"! Your EQ really damn high..I really wish that I could have high EQ like you.. :) Hmm..another thing, your observation damn geng la..haha..and you know many thing about other people by observing them one..SO "Geng"! Haha..Anyway, I wish you all the best too..If got any "lobang" please contact me ar..haha :p Anyway, come back to KL and gather before you go Sing. ok.. :)

Vriesia
You punk! Really punky punky and always in either balck or white and sometimes blue..Actually I quite salute you coz' you really got your own style and thoughts..there's one thing that you must do and must not refuse is Sing K With Us, Buddy! Always ask you to go, sure dun wan one..I dun care ar..nx time must go, k! Hmm..anyway, sometimes see u punky punky and with the sport shoes like that..mana tau the first presentation you wore a very nice high heel shoes! So lady la..I think you should always wear something like that..it makes you look so different, k.. :) anyway, good luck and all the best to you in the training..hmm..well..I'm so jealous that you three can go Club Med together..must be damn fun..haha..must buy souveneir for me ya. :)

Mei Wen
Well~ I feel so wasted that this sem only we are closed to each other..After that day we went shopping together only I know that you are an open-minded girl..haha..coz' you're the most quiet one in the class ma.. :p one thing is, although you're quiet but with a quite good results and you are braver than I thought.. :) Really salute you la..you must come to Sing K with us too, ok? I mean next time, k.. :) Ok la..Wish you all the best..no matter what happened, must protect yourself and don't let other people bully you..another thing is you must be more zhu dong, k.. :)

Sze Wee
Erm..do you know that I always think that you're the most pretty one in H10 when the first time I saw you in the class? Haha..I guess you dunno..haha..Hmm..but a nit cool la..anyway, your skin now getting better..you looked more pretty now.. :) don't berlagak ar..haha..I know u an shuang now..haha..Anyway, keep in touch ok? You can ask me out for Yuen Steamboat next time oso.. :D wish you all the best in training ya..oh yeah..so good that you're in Cameron..so good..can have the pure strawberry ice-cream everyday le..i'm so jealous.. >.< haha..

Cheryn
You know ar..Your reaction very funny la sometimes..and very cute too..haha..dun ask me y..coz I oso dunno y.. :p just feel that you're very cute..haha..hmm..well~ I know there's many things happened on you, but you must be tough to face thise problems..humans are meant to challenge all the problems in their life, so..you must be tough! Although I dunno what happened on you but I can see that you're getting better now..I really wish that you could be like last time..cute and straight.. :) I might not help you but you can share with me though..Ok..wish you all the best ya..must enjoy your training and don't think too much k.. :)

Jun Hao
"Goh~~!" Sorry for spoling your bag! Haha..I really dun mean it and I know you won't mind too..hehe..Thnx for taking care of me in the class..I know you treat me very good..Don't tell me not..! And, thnx for vonlenteer yourself to be my assisstant ya..So I hope that we can keep in touch till you're married..haha.. :p Hmm..There's so many people from Johor la..and dunno y..I feel good being friends with the "Johorians" haha.. :p Ok..Wish you all the best in your training too.. :)

Chu Yee
Hey, JayChu! Haha..you're really a Jay Chou's fan! Even your reaction and the way you talk also like him la..haha..and serious, you're very funny in the way of talking and acting! Haha..hmm..chu yee..I wana thank you too..Other than my ji mui and Jun Hao, You are the one that I'm not afraid to talk to..and thnx for lending me your ears..I suggest you to take counselling, pshychology or courses something like that if you wana change course..coz' you really got the potential la..haha.. :p Dun berlagak, plz.. :D Ok la..wish you all the best and goo luck! :)

Kok Hong
"Ji Mui~!" Haha..Long time never call you like that since after exams.. :D you must jia you la..not only work hard for your career but also "Lui" (not money, it's girls) ! Haha..Remember to inform me if you're getting married! Haha..not young la you..faster kau tim it, k.. :p (don't angry and I know you won't..haha..luaghing rite?) Ok la..Happy to have you as my ji mui coz' you always talk about those "mou lei tao" thingy one..haha..ok la..have fun in your training..All the best! :)

William
You ahr..Must work harder ar..must move on..don't live in the past anymore ok..try hard to get over it, "goh~".. :) I might not feel your pain but I'll support you as always..Ok la..Must enjoy yourself during training..ok? Hehe..I still have to see you during convo day de.. :) All the best ya.

Eng Yew
Hey..you ar..always kacau jc..haha..Chinese mixed English! haha..I can feel that you'll be a good worker in the hotel..coz' you can communicate with all kind of people, express yourself and good in those general knowledges..Next time sure very good one.. :) anyway..wish that you could be a "general manager" nx time la..haha! :p Lastly, all the best to you..wish a to have a happy life with yj la..haha. :)

Xiong Jun
The magician of H10 Entertainment Company..haha! Plus, have another name too --- Bruce Lee! haha..you really looked like him, just that you're the smaller version of him..haha! Anyway, You sre so funny la..especially this semester, I found that you like to eat---siew mai & chw siew bao! Plus, soya drinks..Haha! Actually very fun being with you la..coz' you told me about the congket street uncle who always stab his finger into the kelapa sawit untill his finger also "wai" and just to sell the medicine! Haha..Another one is, the jokes which about the 3business man, kitchen equipment and the pig one..damn funny..till now I stil remember..Haha..Jia you ar..Try to und your gf more..ok..not so "nan gao" one, k..All the best to you la! :)

Chew Wei
Hmpx! Always complaint about the birtday thingy..that day really gave you a birthday surprise le lo..haha..happy ma? Very surprise rite? Haha..You too ar..Must understand you gf more..ok..you must think deeply and understand abt your gf, k..haha..quite funny when you and xiong jun were telling me those thing that day..the reactions damn funny..haha.. :p All the best ya!

Kar Wai
Hmm..I really dunno what to say to you lo..coz' you're so bad that you drew my hair like a ** during the pastry class that day..>.< Sei yeh ar..haha..Nx time I must draw your ugly face oso.. :p anyway..you're a good guy..kinda like family man..very care for your family and gf, I noe..and I like your hair la..very nice..whee you have your hair cutted de? Haha..Ok la..wish you jall the best and jia you..when marry your gf must let me know ya..I'll represent the Lenglui Society to attend it..haha..*joking joking*

Wilson
Hey, Smart Guy! I know that you're gonna study the other course after this diploma..so I wish you all the best ya..haha..another thing is, don't be so shy anymore k..otherwise how to kao lui..haha..ok la..ganbateh neh~ Keep in touch ya..Maybe we can go Yuen Steamboat together with Wee also.. :D haha..Good luck in training k.. :)

Jun Shian
"can jian A******** King!" haha.. :p you're one of the funny guys too..haha..thought that you're a very polite guy and quiet in the class one..mana tau so funny..Even chu yee also put your golden sentences as the personal message! Haha..Ok la..Don't always "fang f** j*" d la, "xiang xiang"..haha..Good Luck and all the best to you ya! :)

Tony
You are the Lord of the H10, you know..haha! Too Smart d..and Wilson too..haha..you both ar..really..terrible! Haha..Ok la, Tony..I wana say tat you're a very good guy coz' always rush to go to the church after the Japanese class..haha..mana tau it's about girl again..haha :p Ok la..Wish that Jesus will bless you and her together and happy ever after..haha (as if like fairy tale) :p Anyway, all the best ya! :)

Haha..Ok..Lastly, do u guys have any suggestion of where to go for our graduate trip? Please leave me a message ya.

I'll miss u guys.. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm..Of course..Other than my beloved classmates..I have to mention about the friends from other classes and courses also..haha.. :)

H2 : u guys reli bad one loh..always say watashi wa kirei jya arimasen!! Hate it!! Haha..but anyway, I had fun with u guys..will never forget about Josh who always help me in my studies, the Bee who always buzz around my ears..haha..tease me and stuff like that..haha.. :p Well..but there's something similar between our class as Ms Vivienne has told that we are so together with our classmates. :)

Sharizan : U! Must keep in touch with me even after u go for industrial training ok?! There'll be definitely not the last "msg" that u sent to me before the training, k..sei yeh..

H6 : Rio..u otak-otak fella..haha..thnx for being nice to me and at the same time, i'll not thank u for teasing me always..haha..although u were just joking.. :D Second fella will be..shengwei..haha..please take care of urself since u were unfortunately kena denggi and u become so THIN now! Cannot Cannot! U must not thinner than me one..so must eat more from now..Rio too..haha..Lai Mun and Elyssa..thnx for helping me in my studies too..haha..and..Lai Mun..the way u speak really funny loh..haha..and u can suddenly came out with the whole meal bread while waiting bus yesterday..haha..

FAU : I am so grateful to participate in this unit that I can do something which I really like..I can help people, treat people and contribute to the society.. :) First, Wei Keong, my best friend..Hmm..I have lots of thing to say to u..really really thnx for caring n treating me so nice..haha..I remember, the first present u gave me was 2007 during the fund raising, and i got 2pairs of earing from u..haha..so glad..and u gave me present on my birtday and christmas too..haha..I'll never forget about that but sorry that I stil owe u birthday present! haha.. :p sorry sorry..haha.. Second, Kong Juin..I know you won't read this blog coz' u didn't know about this though..but yet, I need to say SORRY to u here that I've said words that depressed and pressured u before..I am really really sorry about that..hope you won't mind or angry.. :) Third, OMG..there's so many people that I need to mention..haha..Jing Yi and Darling Li Han..U two are so funny that you always make me laugh..!
Thnx, babes!

SOT : My sot friends fm SOT -- Gorilla, Key, SK, Hexxen, and.... Haha..I'll always miss u guys de..I had a really really fun time together with this group of people! It's like SO funny la..hmm..First, I'll go to Gorilla..I'm very comfortable when talking to you..serious..you know y? haha..only u have seen me crying badly with the ugly face..haha :p and Key..you reli geng! haha..the red apple so hard to kao oso you can get her ar..salute salute! And, thnx for fetching me home before and I'll never forget that you fong me fei gei and made me rush to take LRT that day! Haha..I'll man man xuan zhang with you! >.<

Well~ Thanks to those guys that I've mention, otherwise my college life will be so dull without you. :)

So, let's keep in touch ya.

2 comments:

帶笑 said...

I was laughed when reading ur blog, but touched by every word u wrote. It was sincere as ur disposition n the way of H10 buddies treated each others. Ha!

The college life was past, but our friendships will be shined forever in the future. Not only be kept in heart, but always keep in touch as u said, hehe...

Chu Yee

vee-sia said...

hahaha after a year oni i managed to read tis.... hahaha... me not so punky edi loh... n i kinda miss H10 also... hahaha alwayz so crazy... XD