Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Got It!!

Yay! Finally the results for internship has came out last friday and I got my wish...come true!! Haha! Cool! I was really enjoy the moment when my lecturer called out my name "K-A-H M-U-N"..haha..hmm..and I still didn't know what happened until the class finish, I moved forward to check the name list and writen there, kah mun (H10), Majestic, Malacca...! Haha! I was damn happy and ffelt like flying up to the sky...haha!!

Hmm..I really appreciate the chance that the interviewer gave me coz I really tot that they're not gonna select me since my teacher tol us that they only select 9 out of 30 people..haha..am I just lucky or I got the potential?? haha.. :p
Majestic was a really beautiful 5star hotel and they have spa some more..hmm..So, I must really try my best to work! Haha..My lecturer told me that there'll be alot of Ah Mohh (Orang Putih) visit there, so..hehe..I must ganbateh to improve my english now! :)

Anyway..I juz learnt how to make tarts on the Monday! Haha..there's cheese tart, fruits tart and oso pie! :D hmm..the fruit tart that I made was really nice..really got the standard..keke..I really feel that I have the potential in making pastry items.. :P wahaha..

Hmm..anyway..today..juz met Ms Amanda and she told me that i'm gonna have training in the 4 departments : Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B and Kitchen..hmm..if to choose 3 depts here..i think i will take FO, Hksp and Kitchen..
Haha..anyway, taking kitchen dept is not bcoz of I like to cook..It's bcoz I dun think I'll work in the kitchen next time, so I think I should have a try on this time.. :)

Well~I reli hope that I'll have fun there..haha..Malacca..I'm coming next year luu..haha..

No comments: