Thursday, November 27, 2008

Minli's Birthday! :D

Hmm..gotta say "happy birthday to Min Li!!" here although it's already over..haha..

Hmm..I'm sorry that it takes me so long to update about this..haha..it's all because of my pen drive! :( got severe virus til now only healed..but well..I've saved the pictures into it so i can upload it now lo..hehe..

Sandra, Mandy & I

Make a wish, Sister..

The Malurians

(From left : Sandra. Wei Meng, Minli, Brian, Chun Ho, Me & Hou Ren)

Chong Family & I :D

The Malurians
( from left : John, Chun Ho, Joycelyn, Mok, Minli, Khai Hong & Hou Ren)

Well~Well~Well~
Why am I not in this picture since all the pretty girls are here! >.< Haha..
(Top: Minli's Mom, Janics & Minli)
(Down: Yung Ling, Melissa & Mei Ee)

Khai Hong, John & I (the lenglui)
*haha..joking, everybody..*

Cheez~

U drinking?! Well~smile~

Well..Minli.you really look gorgeous that day. :)

Oh yeah..one of the owners of the restaurant is The One Academy's lecturer and he said Sandra should go for casting coz' she looks special and has good features.. :)
Hmm..well..I got praised too.. :D
But they just say that i look like an Eurasian..haha..

Am i?
Please vote for me whether I look like an eurasian.
Yes or No..haha..

No comments: