Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Special Day

On the Tuesday evening, I have had a special dinner together with my cousin's family and my bf too. Haha..that was a great day for me as not only my bf attend to the dinner but also my cousins' couples are there.

Hmm..well..it's like a family dinner and we all had a meeting to each other in a Bali style restaurant called Bora Asmara. Thats a nice place with chill ambiance and that we had a good chatting time there.

Holding his hands, walking to the place..so nice and so calm. I really LOVE the feelings of walking with u and hand in hand. :)

I Love U.

Didn't know why..I have did something that I shouldn't do. :p
Haha..that's why..I appologize here..I'm Sorry, My Honey!!!

I dunno wat to say..but hope that u'll forgive me and I know u will. :D

Anyway, you really really made me happy that day. Because of your appearance on that night, makes me sure that you are the one. That is because, I know that you're busy with your things and you do have alot of works to do. *touched*

I really really Love You.

MuarksSs!

I am really really proud of you. Really PROUD! I can't believe that I can get this kind of good boyfriend.

That's why I am saying...

I AM LUCKY!

Hahahahahhaha....! :D

Don't Berlagak ahr! Haha!

Remember the Place, Remember the People. That's a Precious Memory for me that between You & Me~ <3
* The Live Entertaining Band *

No comments: