Friday, June 5, 2009

Tired....

Hmm..what a tired day today! :(

Today the lecturer talking so much abt research method and has been sitting in the class for more than 4hours..Owhh~ never been so tired like today.

Anyway, I dun feel only physically tired but also mentally tired..haihz..like what si bee said, "that's reli hard if we dun have enough money...". Hmm..At least I better than him, dun need to struggle for the daily expenses..but my school fee? Haihz..I'm so desperate to get the scholarship now..Hope that I'll be selected by the Foundation Scholarship lohr...

Hmm..Yesterday night, I was so happy that the graduation list has been realesed and I went to check it while my happiee faze.. :D

But....I can't see my best friend's name there..plus, most of my classmates' names are not there though there's only 7 of us fm H10 are graduated..Haihz..I never take the trouble to look for them because I dun wana remind them of the unhappy things, but not that I'm not caring for them.

Well~ since I couldn't find my best friend's name there, then, I called her and asked because I wana confirm abt that and I can't believe it. However, She told me that it's true..Hmm..well..a bit disapponted that 4 of us, the 4 best friends, can't graduate together..Anyway, Nvm.. :)
You must be tough, ok? Concentrate and be the best on your work now and spread ur wings to show your colors.

Other than this, she also told me some bad news abt her..Hmm..well~ I really didn't know what to say..and I juz asked her not to be so sad and down. I really dunno what to do abt her bad news coz' that really freaks me out..Hmm..seeing her like this, make me think alot! I know I can't be so 100% in a relationship, though I believe in Love, and I Believe in Him MORE.

Hmm..Today, keep thinking abt the good friend, thinking of how is she? Everything fine? and many many..coz' I know, she's soft-hearted..she cries easily, she's not that tough..

Anyway, I hope that you're fine now..do better in your work, forget abt the bad things and start a new life! Coz' I'll always support you. :)

Loves.

No comments: